? servers

? players online

Best prank you ever pulled?

• Content Count:  604

Just this weekend, me and 13 of my friends were outside playing hide n seek in the neighborhood (mind you this was at 2:00 in the morning so it's way past curfew) So we were in this abandoned house's backyard when the neighbor's bathroom light turned on. So we went back to "base" and stayed there in case the cops showed up. 3 friend headed inside to play halo til we knew for sure, so we tricked them into telling them that the cops were outside with us and told them not yo come out. Hilarious when they figured out the cops hadn't shown up and one guy who is an army fanatic came outside and wanted to start a fight. No one got hurt but those 3 were really scared :d.

• Content Count:  607

I was randomly talking to this guy on skype he had his webcam on, and i said your house is on fire. So he turned around to check.. Fail or wat?

Another one was, we had a clock in our class, my mates helped me up i got the clock, changed to time +1 hour andthen when our class started she nearly let us go home, until she checked her watch.

Ill edit this if i can think any more ive done

Edited by Strike

Reply to Thread