? servers

? players online

Donation gains?

• Content Count:  674

Hey,

I just wanted to know if it is possible to donate a lot of money and then like ask for a server to be set up for a certain time until the costs 3/4 of th3 donation met, or depending on how good the server runs and a lot of other donations that might keep it up.

My Interest would be in a FY (fightyard) & AWP server :)

Guest barackobama

Sorry not possible, the donations we take are to cover the dedicated servers we have, otherwise if we put the money towards a server, it means we can't afford to pay other things. All the donations we are given are used towards the community needs, then again if we were making $1000 a month out of donations, it's something we could do, but we're hardly meeting our goals at the moment.

• Content Count:  2115

Hey,

I just wanted to know if it is possible to donate a lot of money and then like ask for a server to be set up for a certain time until the costs 3/4 of th3 donation met, or depending on how good the server runs and a lot of other donations that might keep it up.

My Interest would be in a FY (fightyard) & AWP server :)

Suggest the servers buddy. Instead of donating a large ammount at once, become a regular and dedicated donator, chances are, your voice will be heard. If enough players will support a certain new server, it will get set up. Our (somewhat) new TTT server and our Zombie Hell server are examples of that. The communty asked for it, and they got it.

Either way, I'm sorry to disappoint you buddy, but FY and AWP tend to NOT have a regular player base, and honestly I enjoy neither of them. :/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  674

:( yeah then we'll leave it ^^. Yeah but I try to suggest something good once. But at the moment we have anyways all we fuckin need ^^

Adn thanks for the post Toxin :d

Reply to Thread