? servers

? players online

Cooper test

• Content Count:  3440

This is the first time I've heard of the cooper test. Back in the age of dinosaurs when I was in school all we ever did was run a mile. And that was super easy because all you had to do was finish in less than 15 minutes. (sadly there were always a few that didn't finish.)

I'll have to try it later this summer after I kick my own ass for letting myself get this out of shape.

• Content Count:  5007

This is the first time I've heard of the cooper test. Back in the age of dinosaurs when I was in school all we ever did was run a mile. And that was super easy because all you had to do was finish in less than 15 minutes. (sadly there were always a few that didn't finish.)

I'll have to try it later this summer after I kick my own ass for letting myself get this out of shape.

When we do it, it lasts for 15 minutes rather than you need to do this in 15 minutes.

• Content Count:  470

I have to do this run this Tuesday. ;_; Apparently, if anyone doesn't get at least the same score they did last time they did the run, they fail gym (which correlates to no graduation for this senior). Then again, my school loves scare-tactics.

I'm too lazy and tired to do the math, but i get around 16.5 laps, where 12 laps is a mile. Terrible compared to almost everyone else. My endurance is literally shit.

• Content Count:  4980

We have both cooper test and beep test in my school.

The beep test is basically about physical condition. You must run to the other side of the gym hall and back before the beep alarm goes. There are levels, level 1 is the easiest, you could jog very slowly to pass, level 2 is a bit faster, and then level 3 etc, etc. I almost came to level 13.

The cooper course I have is to run your fastest on a 2,4 kilometre track. I got 11 minutes on that one. I'm going to do a re-test, since I know I could do better.

Pretty much it. =P

Reply to Thread