? servers

? players online

Worst thing morally you have done on NY SG server.

• Content Count:  401

I taught psyche how to be a good admin. I tried to prank call awacs with the number he gave me which actually turned out to be the verizon store near his house. I banned hamster power and had relations with xoul

• Content Count:  763

In deathrun under the name 'ms. sext voice ^^' I convinced some kid that i was a girl with some voice disease, he believed it ... was pretty fun how he kept asking bout it.

in PB i ordered bout 10 T's in the vent at electric_large_spfix, none of them refused ... i went in on the other side with an awp & tryed to kill as many as possible with 1 shot. when there were 2 left i rushed them with my knife ... I loved the massive Q_Q afterwards.

• Content Count:  6084

I shot a player for having a furry spray in PB without warning. When he complained the next round I told him furries aren't human and thus don't have rights. Then I shot him again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4685

I shot a player for having a furry spray in PB without warning. When he complained the next round I told him furries aren't human and thus don't have rights. Then I shot him again.

Thats a good one.

Reply to Thread