? servers

? players online

SG Apprentice Program.

• Content Count:  1484

it isn't 2 votes when these people were removed the majority of the ca's 5+ voted to remove them

For a bullshit reason, as they were all active ingame + forum, which can be verified by many SA's.

General dislike shouldn't get people removed from the apprentice program.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  894

it isn't 2 votes when these people were removed the majority of the ca's 5+ voted to remove them

5 out of what...19 CA's?

If people don't even show up to CA meetings then why are they still CA's?

• Content Count:  5007

Even as a SA I drop out of my game anytime to help people who ask as much as I can, if you dont want to be bothered then turn off all comms that will hinder your focus.

I'm not going to turn into the sort person that blocks all sort of outside chat, i have no problems talking to people when they need help. What does bug me is that people message me when i'm game, i'm not going to be inclined to help them. Especially if they bother me in the next 20 minutes, i would get pissed if i get tabbed and get ganked in a game of LoL.

• Content Count:  8383

I'm not going to turn into the sort person that blocks all sort of outside chat, i have no problems talking to people when they need help. What does bug me is that people message me when i'm game, i'm not going to be inclined to help them. Especially if they bother me in the next 20 minutes, i would get pissed if i get tabbed and get ganked in a game of LoL.

I guess we just have different ways of handling that then when it comes to that lol

• Content Count:  894

For a bullshit reason, as they were all active ingame + forum, which can be verified by many SA's.

General dislike shouldn't get people removed from the apprentice program.

This.

I can't vouch for Harpr33t, but I constantly see Zaraki on the forums and Deathrun. I also always see Jmd on MG/PB. Definitely not inactive.

Reply to Thread