? servers

? players online

Title.

• Content Count:  1236

First thing's first. I hate being an Offtopic whore. But I didn't feel it went within arts and crafts, because that's more or less Photoshop stuff. (If you feel it should be moved, contact an AO. I have no problem with it)

Well, I made this today, and i'm just curious as to what you guys think of it. It's a title for SG Vids. It's free for anyone who wants to take it (I'll post an AVI link sometime soon)

[YOUTUBE]-IHLStI5YqY[/YOUTUBE]

I spoke with FullMetal about it earlier, and I'm probably going to be making some more samples of different types.

If you have any suggestions on what to add, remove, or general fixes, post them. Any others I make I will post in this thread, and update it.

• Content Count:  4162

Turn up feather, SG's highlight's too bright, darken it a bit. Also, text's a bit weird. Make a fast and slow version, send to me. :d. Also, Adobe after effects off Video Co-pilot, right?

Edited by DoubleSb

• Content Count:  1236

Turn up feather, SG's highlight's too bright, darken it a bit. Also, text's a bit weird. Make a fast and slow version, send to me. :d. Also, Adobe after effects off Video Co-pilot, right?

Sure is, man. Took two tutorials and put them together. Fast and slow what? Vines?

And like, a darker colour, or a less highlight around?

Sure is, man. Took two tutorials and put them together. Fast and slow what? Vines?

And like, a darker colour, or a less highlight around?

Make text appear faster, make vines near in place already, darken + feather area where text appears, darker highlight for text

• Content Count:  2686

The text is way too bright, interesting concept tho, and as with every SG logo thread I can repost my old intro, which you all have probably seen a dozen of times..

The text is way too bright, interesting concept tho, and as with every SG logo thread I can repost my old intro, which you all have probably seen a dozen of times..

qiR5hTEqBfY

You've yet to give me a download link

Reply to Thread