? servers

? players online

England vs USA

• Content Count:  2661

I watched the game at an authentic english pub here in new york (It's so authentic the only people who can work there have to be from england)

I know nothing of soccer but I think both teams played well.

Honestly I know there is a lot of trollan going on in this thread but England is the only other team that I would enjoy seeing making it to the finals. Plus English fans have the funniest chants :-D

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3736

this game was ok...

I though it was slow... it feels to me that when one team doesnt go all out in inhibits the other team from giving what they really got..

it almost felt like they were holding back I really dont like these games...

On another note anyone saw the french game where the Uruguayan spent half the game on the ground lurking fouls... pretty pathetic.. and playing with 6 defense....

I just whish I could breaking the fucking refs legs....

• Content Count:  6712

this game was ok...

I though it was slow... it feels to me that when one team doesnt go all out in inhibits the other team from giving what they really got..

it almost felt like they were holding back I really dont like these games...

It was a bit of a stale mate. England were trying hard but America sat back and made it hard.

On another note anyone saw the french game where the Uruguayan spent half the game on the ground lurking fouls... pretty pathetic.. and playing with 6 defense....

I just whish I could breaking the fucking refs legs....

Lol only someone pro-France would say that.

France were terrible......terrible line up, terrible tactics.....terrible manager! Most of the players were very poor such as Gourcuff....although the defensive side of France were good.

Uruguay weren't cheating or anything, I think they just defended really well and didn't let you have many chances.

• Content Count:  2034

It was a bit of a stale mate. England were trying hard but America sat back and made it hard.

Lol only someone pro-France would say that.

France were terrible......terrible line up, terrible tactics.....terrible manager! Most of the players were very poor such as Gourcuff....although the defensive side of France were good.

Uruguay weren't cheating or anything, I think they just defended really well and didn't let you have many chances.

Same thing amirite?

Yes.

I'm not being a hypocrite, I never criticised USA for their style of play :suspicious:

they had a good defense never said the contrary...

half their players spent most the game on the ground...its not me when the fucking announcer says they are really going after it when one of the player falls...

we got 3 yellow cards 2 of which were complete crap, like 13 fouls total...I dont think we watched the same game.... cause anyone with a brain would have seen that

most european country play like that now and its just frustrating... look at italy, partugal, some spanish players...I was just really surprised it came from Uruguay tbh

fucking germany got 2 yellows..

Look at a french match and tell me when you see them fall..

One french player got so annoyed he jumped got his foul stood up and laughed looking at the coach or somebody...

and if you say england tried hard during that game... say bye bye to the cup

England played better than France though :crazy:

I think england attack was well bellow par and as bad as france if not worst...

our defense sucked and we got lucky we didnt get scored against...if we can fix that we'll have a great team

that wont change the fact that simulation is a problem and im glad some ref can see it... if the same ref that was in the german game was at the french game these guys would have gotten multiple red cards..

• Content Count:  1755

lmao you guys fucking suck, you lost and we lost lol. you might have won if you have thrown around the old pigskin with us lol wow alot of butt hurt brit cunts lol wow......

Edited by VirDeBello

Reply to Thread