? servers

? players online

The single bullet thread.

• Content Count:  6084

If you gotta get out of that room.....I'd do it.

Well, the funny thing is I could just graze your toe to meet the parameters I set, these crazy fuckers would all murder each other gladly.

• Content Count:  6712

Well, the funny thing is I could just graze your toe to meet the parameters I set, these crazy fuckers would all murder each other gladly.

I'm not fucked up enough to hate anyone on here enough to kill them, so if that fit the parameters then fine...would still have to pick who to shoot though.

• Content Count:  6084

I'm not fucked up enough to hate anyone on here enough to kill them, so if that fit the parameters then fine...would still have to pick who to shoot though.

You could always sacrifice your pinky toe. Personally I'd aim for Garfield's gay earring I'm sure he has.

• Content Count:  602

I'd murder half of you gladly.

I'd be a good guy and not shoot you in the liver so you won't slowly die in excruciating pain.

Heart of the head, easy to shoot at, both fatal.

Or how about the intestines? I think it's pretty painful having a burst intestine and all the stuff you ate that morning spew out of it in your belly.

• Content Count:  6712

You could always sacrifice your pinky toe. Personally I'd aim for Garfield's gay earring I'm sure he has.

I wouldn't shoot myself lol

• Content Count:  4685

Im not fucked up enough to let some of them live.

Reply to Thread