? servers

? players online

tired of complications

• Content Count:  228

why is it most people, after ending a relationship, cant be civil to one another?

someone i had a fling with is now dating my best friend, and that would be fine, except they seem to feel the need to insult me any chance they get.

putting me down when i make a mistake, bringing up past events, and just being an all around ass.

it's the reason i never see my best friend anymore. i cant stand being around the other person. and the two of them spend ALL their free time together.

i just need to vent. normally she would listen and offer advice, but her take on the situation is "why cant i have both? friends and a relationship?"

the answer?

she cant say no to hanging out with someone, so her solution is to group us all together.

again, not a bad thing, except for the constant battle between her two companions.

any advice? other then the obvious? (to kidnap my bestfriend)

• Content Count:  78

confront them both about it .... have a another friend with you when u do , so you dont seem like your getting teamed up against, somoene that will back you up. tell them what you just told all of us.

unless you have already tried this... ?

in that case let us know how that went

confront them both about it .... have a another friend with you when u do , so you dont seem like your getting teamed up against, somoene that will back you up. tell them what you just told all of us.

unless you have already tried this... ?

in that case let us know how that went

...did that...

except not with another person there.

my friends girlfriend feels 'confronted' enough just when im around, let alone talking about how i dont feel comfortable.

the two of us seem past redemption.

why the hell do people have to be so posessive?

Do a Stewie and tape him up and lock him in the boot of a car and bust the lock.

Or, alternatively, don't. Is negotiating with them possible?

hahaha. i would, but she could take me down. tape wouldnt hold her

• Content Count:  3440

Jelousy is an ugly thing.. I can't count how many times I've heard .. "it's them or me" Which is pure BullS#!T

I wish I had some solid suggestions for you.. at least you know you're being the bigger person.

• Content Count:  6559

I'm convinced there's some kind of mystical life force that makes it impossible for two or more girls to get along when put in the same environment over a period of time.

Either that or it's just hormones.

I think he's calling you fat

meh. he can call me what he wants.

and im not trying to be 'the bigger person'.

im just trying to not get into a fight that ruins my best friends relationship.

she and i spoke quite a bit before she agreed to date this chick... my friend wouldnt have even gone near her if i had said i had a problem.

and at the time, i didnt.

but, i also, at the time, didnt think the chick would go and be a dick about the whole thing.

Reply to Thread