? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  1300

i don't think he meant to make fun of that, i think he meant to try and rebrand the swastica by defacing it.

people need some thicker skins, is this SERIOUSLY what is going to happen to anyone who uses a 4winged cross on their avatar?

next you'll be calling THIS avatar racist.

the iron cross while attempted to be subverted by hitler into a propoganda tool , was in WW1 and recently was reinstated as Germany's highest military honor. there is no fascist or racist attatchment to the iron cross.

• Content Count:  2417

its 3 am... im getting paranoid, my eyes are hurting, i feel like my fingers are coming off, and you know what? it wasnt even my idea. i stole it from this vid [YOUTUBE]quLqEu4mUOU[/YOUTUBE]

thank you jenny for ruining my chances of ever becomin admin. thanks everyone else for kinda following with her. oh and thanks to that one guy from the uk for not being racist and kinda protecting me

Posting that horrible song pretty much fucked you over.

and MAN! Isn't that Jenny just mean?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  155

nazi-flag on the background --> nazi --> holocaust --> suffering dead

smiley --> funtimes

I dunno but i think that trying to fit those 2 together just is wrong.

BUT THATS THE POINT, you link the little sign to a mass holocaust, i dont. u take that as racist, I TAKE IT AS A PICTUR I STOLE FROM A DAMN VIDEO!

• Content Count:  110

i like who the thread changed the topic.

there was just a little kid posted some random shit, and now were discussing about nazis.

women...

The Finns use the swastica on the emblem of their airforce, can he use that instead?

Edited by budjee

• Content Count:  2417

BUT THATS THE POINT, you link the little sign to a mass holocaust, i dont. u take that as racist, I TAKE IT AS A PICTUR I STOLE FROM A DAMN VIDEO!

Lol. Mass holocaust? Good thing you cleared it up so we didn't think it was the other one.

Reply to Thread