? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  8383

BUT THATS THE POINT, you link the little sign to a mass holocaust, i dont. u take that as racist, I TAKE IT AS A PICTUR I STOLE FROM A DAMN VIDEO!

Holocaust was done to the jews which isnt a race. The word your looking for instead of racist is anti-semitic.

• Content Count:  763

BUT THATS THE POINT, you link the little sign to a mass holocaust, i dont. u take that as racist, I TAKE IT AS A PICTUR I STOLE FROM A DAMN VIDEO!

i think u should learn the meanings of the sign ... u don't say hi to ur mom by raising ur middle finger do u? it's just a sign u know ... she links it to an insult ...

• Content Count:  2417

i think u should learn the meanings of the sign ... u don't say high to ur mom by raising ur middle finger do u? it's just a sign u know ... she links it to an insult ...

Of course he doesn't. That's how he says hi.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5086

Holocaust was done to the jews which isnt a race. The word your looking for instead of racist is anti-semitic.

Well It's a bit more complicated; "Jews" is a ethnoreligious group, meaning both an ethnicity and religion. So although not all jews are Jewish by ethnicity, it still could be considered Racism for those that are. It's a confusing thing sir, I get you.

oh look at the finns. being all racist with their swastica

Finland_Air_force.gif

if he put a smiley face on that, would it be acceptable?

Do you know what a Nazi Swastika looks like?

Reply to Thread