? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  1484

ITS GONE!!! U CANT SEE IT!!! LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE! you ruined what i have been working for for the past 6 months

, my reputation! and this is the first personal thread i have made. so almost every post in this thread is against me. in the real world, its all the same. i always thought this was a way out of the real world. guess not. so basically you ruined a 10 year old mind. i have no life and i cant take it anymore, so one more post can really screw me up, and ill do what has to be done.

Well played, sir.

• Content Count:  763

ITS GONE!!! U CANT SEE IT!!! LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE! you ruined what i have been working for for the past 6 months

, my reputation! and this is the first personal thread i have made. so almost every post in this thread is against me. in the real world, its all the same. i always thought this was a way out of the real world. guess not. so basically you ruined a 10 year old mind. i have no life and i cant take it anymore, so one more post can really screw me up, and ill do what has to be done.

the fuck u talking about?

we had a problem with ur picture which u interpretated others than us.

we asked u to change it & got in a discussion

i don't think u'r some bad person nor did ur rep lower in my opinion because u didnt state to like the nazi or anything alike. u just had an other meaning over a sign (nothing more). our main problem was the picture, not u.

• Content Count:  8383

Chill bro, dont look so deep into it. If you want to be chill around here then stop acting like a toddler and just laugh and get over it. Ive been here almost 2 years and only just 3-4 months ago became a admin. Just have fun on the servers and try not to start a flame war.

• Content Count:  2833

HOLY SHIT KID CALM DOWN.

This is an internet community for an online game...Your life is not over -.-

and its the internet for fuck sakes its very easy to start over...

• Content Count:  8383

but this thread is about me, so please dont mention anything about that pic in this thread, EVER

lol just dont ever bring it up and Im sure people will forget in due time.

• Content Count:  5086

I just asked and we got into a discussion about it. No big deal bro, just don't use it again.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

i think this community need some thicker skin.

he's defaced a swastica... and you're moaning about it?

all i see is a smiley face with some wings coming out of it.

american_flag_smiley.gif

I've defaced the American flag guyzz XD

Reply to Thread