? servers

? players online

Verstehst du diesen Satz?

• Content Count:  1079

If you haven't a clue what that is, then don't worry.

Starbucks and I—primarily he, not I—are both interested in finding other individuals who speak and/or enjoy the German language. If you're also interested in this, go ahead and add Starbucks or me to your friends list and meet us in the community's Ventrilo server.

Trolls: This topic is definitely not the place to troll. OTF was the only place that subsumed this topic, so, really, shut up. If you have no relation or interest, don't post here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2085

I took 3 months of German a few years ago, and I can't speak it very good, but I understand a lot of words.

A nice language to learn if English is your first, or if you want to explore.

• Content Count:  3341

Auschwitz-Birkenau,Dich Kaputt!!! Boom!

---------------------------------------

Laßt uns niemals der Pflicht vergessen, welche wir auf uns genommen haben

---------------------------------------

Yes they are quotes from Adolf Hitler. I got them from a Polish movie about Auchwitz

These are the quotes I know from movies. The second one I found it on the internet, because I didn't know how to spell it.

Btw avro

Ich bin verrückt nach dir.

• Content Count:  5086

Ja, ich verstehe sie gut~ wie gehts?

This makes me wish I put more effort into actually learning German before my Grandparents passed away.

• Content Count:  3341

that has no sense. definitly not.

Auchiwtiz which was the place where they held "all the jews". They gassed them and did horrible things to them. Dich Kaputt, which means "die" or "Get down." In polish it meant "You're in Auschwitz-Birkenau, get down! BOOM (gun fire)". I think I missed some words in it. Probably the "You are in"

• Content Count:  1571

Auchiwtiz which was the place where they held "all the jews". They gassed them and did horrible things to them. Dich Kaputt, which means "die" or "Get down." In polish it meant "You're in Auschwitz-Birkenau, get down! BOOM (gun fire)". I think I missed some words in it. Probably the "You are in"

i know what auschwitz is brah, and there werent just jews.

• Content Count:  2661

when i was stationed in germany I took german classes at night. However it was only for like 2 semesters. I think German is a fascinating language and I only wish I could have stayed there longer to become more proficient at it.

:-(

Reply to Thread