? servers

? players online

For You Weird Family Guy Fans...

• Content Count:  1079

...comes this interesting episode that's a spoof on the Empire Strikes Back. I'm not much of a Family Guy fan myself, so I found this kind of cool when a friend showed me.

Enjoy! (Note: This is sponsored by Hulu, so the episode will eventually disappear; if you want to watch this video later—say, a year from now—the video would most likely be unavailable)

• Content Count:  2085

Damn, Hulu went to shit since the last time I used it (probably two years ago). Two ads just to see a single clip?

Non-Americans won't be able to play it either.

• Content Count:  459

Me and the mrs. happened to catch it when it came out. Being a big fan of both Star Wars and Family Guy, I found this to be very funny overall as well as even better than Blue Harvest. As for her, se likes Star Wars and Family Guy, but she mostly just laughs at me laughing at all the retardation.

• Content Count:  11725

...comes this interesting episode that's a spoof on the Empire Strikes Back. I'm not much of a Family Guy fan myself, so I found this kind of cool when a friend showed me.

Enjoy! (Note: This is sponsored by Hulu, so the episode will eventually disappear; if you want to watch this video later—say, a year from now—the video would most likely be unavailable)

how can the Canadian arrow go to hulu.

me no like

Reply to Thread