? servers

? players online

FML

• Content Count:  8383

I fucking hate my life so much yelling and shit ever since I was little, I can't take it anymore should I get adopted?

Rule 1 never bring ure problems to light in the OTF. Rule 2 no one cares.

On a serious note, just get over it, there are a lot of people who are worse off in this world.

• Content Count:  1236

Lol do you realize how often kids get emancipated? You have to; a) have a steady income to support yourself, b) find somebody who will rent out their house / apartment to you (good LUCK finding that under 17-18 with no credit), c) Convince a judge why you should not be living with your parents (once again, have fun with that), and d) have that same judge look at all these things and overrule your parents decision to keep you.

Hah, I wasn't stating that he could/should get one, i was just telling iNorris that there is a way.

I know that shit's hard.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1236

Tbh this still isn't as bad as Fullmetal's thread wanting us to tell him how he can tell his parents not to buy him an xbox 360.

[YOUTUBE]UZLulEgXLOU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The ending of this video reminded me of that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  408

I have asian parents. Suck it up.

You are typing on a COMPUTER (yours?) with INTERNET(that your parent paid for?) in your own room (probably); you're life doesn't suck.

You don't know shit dude and my one parent is asian so STFU if you don't know anything even if I do have some shit doesn't mean my life is good

• Like 1

Reply to Thread