? servers

? players online

FML

• Content Count:  2085

not funny...

Agreed. Even though it may look like he is "attention whoring", that gives you no reason to suggest he should kill himself, or that he is "worthless".

Stop telling people they are worthless. If that's what you apparently like to say to children, maybe the same applies to you?...

People need to learn to at least attempt to get along, and not be jackasses to someone personally, especially when they are not feeling good.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2122

Agreed. Even though it may look like he is "attention whoring", that gives you no reason to suggest he should kill himself, or that he is "worthless".

Stop telling people they are worthless. If that's what you apparently like to say to children, maybe the same applies to you?...

People need to learn to at least attempt to get along, and not be jackasses to someone personally, especially when they are not feeling good.

If you are actually having issues, you would not post you problems in an online gaming community's forum where most of the member don't give a fuck. That being said leaves two explanations for the reason behind this thread. One, he is an attention whore. Two, he honestly believes that he can be alleviated by posting his personal issues in an Off Topic forum. Either one is pretty much an invitation for trolling and flaming.

• Content Count:  2085

If you are actually having issues, you would not post you problems in an online gaming community's forum where most of the member don't give a fuck.

Wrong, crazy shit happens when you're depressed.

Two, he honestly believes that he can be alleviated by posting his personal issues in an Off Topic forum.

It's called letting off steam. Having it all built up inside of you doesn't help. You should feel honored that this was a community he liked enough to hope that they wouldn't flame him to hell.

Either way, it gives you no right to attack him.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  5086

Wrong, crazy shit happens when you're depressed.

It's called letting off steam. Having it all built up inside of you doesn't help. You should feel honored that this was a community he liked enough to hope that they wouldn't flame him to hell.

Either way, it gives you no right to attack him.

Thisssss. I might troll and make little kids cry, but there's a point where you should probably just not say anything. If you want to flame the kid at least make it LegalSmash or Potshot style instead of "lolkillurself." Otherwise you look like a jackass and end up losing any respect you might of had.

The bandwagoning in this community is just retarded. You see someone else being made fun of so you join in because it's the cool thing to do or you're afraid of being the victim, instead of actually forming your own opinion.

• Like 4
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  1752

If you're implying I was trying to be disrespectful, I wasn't. I was being serious. Unless your parents neglect you or beat you or are abusive what the fuck gives you a reason to hate them? Because they take your pocket money away?

It doesn't matter if you think it is cool to be a dick on the internet or not. No one gives a fuck. How does telling someone to respect their parents make you think you're cool?

It looks like you were implying your rant at me but if you weren't then Y0Rjn6W9jYk

Hey, I'll say it again, you don't know what the fuck happened to him. It wasn't directed at you, it was just in general. I've been seeing more and more disrespect here for no reason.

Also, I'm not talking about the "respect" comments. If you read through the thread, I'm sure you can see what I'm talking about.

• Like 1
Edited by Trogdor

Reply to Thread