? servers

? players online

FML

• Content Count:  8383

Thisssss. I might troll and make little kids cry, but there's a point where you should probably just not say anything. If you want to flame the kid at least make it LegalSmash or Potshot style instead of "lolkillurself." Otherwise you look like a jackass and end up losing any respect you might of had.

The bandwagoning in this community is just retarded. You see someone else being made fun of so you join in because it's the cool thing to do or you're afraid of being the victim, instead of actually forming your own opinion.

The kill ureself thing was in poor taste and I wont even bother looking back to see who said it. Other then that the whole "bandwagon" thing, cant more then 1 person have the same opinion? To think all opinions should be different would also imply no one can agree to anything ever since no one is allowed to think the same.

I can understand people's need to feel they must defend someone, but honestly when you put dumb or personal shit in OTF in a public forum where opinions float freely, dont expect everyone to lick up on your balls to tend to your need for attention and kind words. If you want help then find someone who does it for a living, not a bunch of kids and adults who play video games most of the time.

For the OP and those who wish to be the kind person of this topic. If you want to be a superman of kindness in the world then google religious forum groups, join up if you want everyone to be your friend and tell you that your awesome on a daily basis cause you are special. Dont look for it on a gaming forum where most members dont give a shit, or are too young to even have a reasonable answer to your problem about how bad your life sucks.

TL;DR version: Get over it

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  5086

The kill ureself thing was in poor taste and I wont even bother looking back to see who said it. Other then that the whole "bandwagon" thing, cant more then 1 person have the same opinion? To think all opinions should be different would also imply no one can agree to anything ever since no one is allowed to think the same.

I can understand people's need to feel they must defend someone, but honestly when you put dumb or personal shit in OTF in a public forum where opinions float freely, dont expect everyone to lick up on your balls to tend to your need for attention and kind words. If you want help then find someone who does it for a living, not a bunch of kids and adults who play video games most of the time.

For the OP and those who wish to be the kind person of this topic. If you want to be a superman of kindness in the world then google religious forum groups, join up if you want everyone to be your friend and tell you that your awesome on a daily basis cause you are special. Dont look for it on a gaming forum where most members dont give a shit or are too young to even have a reasonable answer to your problem about how bad your life sucks.

TL;DR version: Get over it

I didn't say everyone bandwagons; but there are people who do just hop on any bandwagon without giving any thought to what they're doing or saying and that comment was mostly meant towards those individuals. Either way I mostly agree with your points but meh, some people just need to get shit off their chest. I can relate to him a bit hence why I felt the need to defend him.

Either way hopefully these emo rant topics end, or someone creates a rant section for them to collectively cry together in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1157

I fucking hate my life so much yelling and shit ever since I was little, I can't take it anymore should I get adopted?

That's life man. I used to get yelled at non-stop and thought that I was getting treated unfairly as well when I was younger because of the restrictions I had. Right now you might dislike your parents or you're thinking of moving out, or whatever. Trust me, you're just going through what a lot of teenagers go through. You will eventually appreciate what your parents have done for you. Like putting a roof over your head, feeding you, clothing you, etc. Growing up sucks, especially with the economy we are in now, so just hang on a bit longer.

Reply to Thread