? servers

? players online

FML

• Content Count:  408

Omg... I said not to reply anymore and no one listens and more people are posting the same stuff calling me a animetard and how no one gives a fuck! Alright I understand so stop fucking posting!

P.S. Someone is going to post and it is not only yelling dumb fucks I wouldn't post this shit if it was just yelling.

• Content Count:  494

Omg... I said not to reply anymore and no one listens and more people are posting the same stuff calling me a animetard and how no one gives a fuck! Alright I understand so stop fucking posting!

I honestly don't care what you like or do. What you like or do is up to you, and not for me to judge. Unless it involves harming someone else, I couldn't care less. Those people who judge you seriously need to grow up and get a life. I'm not saying this to kiss ass and get "thanks" either. I'm saying this because unlike those who decide to throw insults at you for liking Anime, I'm actually a decent human being. Please don't thank this post because I did the right thing.

P.S. Someone is going to post and it is not only yelling dumb fucks I wouldn't post this shit if it was just yelling.

Damn straight I'm going to post.

Either way hopefully these emo rant topics end, or someone creates a rant section for them to collectively cry together in.

I agree, we should have a section for Rants & Raves. Over on OCN they have a section for Rants & Raves, and it keeps a lot the stuff no one wants to hear about out of their OTF. Works wonders.

I didn't say everyone bandwagons; but there are people who do just hop on any bandwagon without giving any thought to what they're doing or saying and that comment was mostly meant towards those individuals.

Yeah, it really is a shame that some people resort to siding with everyone else instead of voicing their own true opinion because it is the easy thing to do.

• Content Count:  1824

Orange, I feel where your coming from. I've also seen it with my younger sisters. It's part of those shitty teenage years where all you do is get yelled at by teachers, parents, and cops. However, this is a crucial part of life where you can learn to appreciate what your parents, teachers, and whomever has helped you down the road of adult hood. Once you get older and look back, you won't hate them as much. Trust me, you'll get over it. Just vent to some real life friends. A lot of them want to listen.

• Content Count:  1765

Orange, I feel where your coming from. I've also seen it with my younger sisters. It's part of those shitty teenage years where all you do is get yelled at by teachers, parents, and cops. However, this is a crucial part of life where you can learn to appreciate what your parents, teachers, and whomever has helped you down the road of adult hood. Once you get older and look back, you won't hate them as much. Trust me, you'll get over it. Just vent to some real life friends. A lot of them want to listen.

Girls ftw.

• Content Count:  1166

Why does this thread persist? This was a stupid rant from the beginning, you've had your little amount of attention, dry your tears. This is an online forum. If you had any balls, you would confront your parents or go to a god-damned shrink or school counselor.

• Content Count:  2844

Why does this thread persist? This was a stupid rant from the beginning, you've had your little amount of attention, dry your tears. This is an online forum. If you had any balls, you would confront your parents or go to a god-damned shrink or school counselor.

Ye? Why did you post that rubbish to this thread.

Reply to Thread