? servers

? players online

post your airsoft gun armada

• Content Count:  11501

No, you didn't "lol". You just +1'ed..

Nowadays, people feel the need to post "i lol'd" in response to those posts that kind of make you smile a little bit, but produce no actual laughter.

• Content Count:  482

NOUall r trolling. airsoft guns do deserve their own post. i mean come on, im not gona go out with a real 12g shotgun and shoot up my friends. too bloody. they end up too dead afterwards. in airsoft, i get to actually shoot at someone. i mean someone who has airsoft guns just for a shooting range, your better off saving up for real ones, getting lisences, and buying em. or better yet, go visit a shooting range. but aaaannywayyy.... i dont like my friends bloody or dead, but i like shooting at them, so airsoft [those orange tipped guns] allow that! making this not a duumb thread! Anyway, My airsoft guns:

CA Aug A1 380 w/ .26g bbs

Built in Scope

CA SA58 400 w/ .26 bbs [looking to sell]

Mini Red Dot sight

CA Scar Heavy (Mk17 Mod O) [not crono'd yet]

Tactical Vertical Grip

Tactical Laser

WE GBB M1911 Handguns x2

Laser Flashlight combo x1

Assorted essential Equipment [Vests, Camo, Boots, Magazines, Camelbak...etc]

Yeah, i know, i have lots of airsoft guns. but what can i say, the one thing that consumes my life more than running around in the virtual world of CSS shooting at eachother and setting off "bombs" is doing it in real life! :happy:

P.S. This gear is for me AND my brother, so dont go around thinking im running with a pair of assault rifles and Akimbo Handguns :toung:-

Reply to Thread