? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Source Beta HD maps?

• Content Count:  674

***CLOSE***

You can close this thread, I found out that there is a mod called "Counter-Strike: After Source" and that they are mapping and modding high detail maps and weapons. Most of the things gain more detail.

So no you will never see those maps on Counter-Strike: Source, since ValVe is all about Gameplay and not detail, so fuck'em the nice maps!

But still the dynamic shadows and that stuff will be updated to CS:S!

Thanks for you help.

• Content Count:  1842

valve need to make some new stock maps with a different weather i think it'd be cool

maybe some new league map's

prefer valve to make them so that everyone has them and they are a lot nicer and fairer than custom map's

valve need to make some new stock maps with a different weather i think it'd be cool

maybe some new league map's

prefer valve to make them so that everyone has them and they are a lot nicer and fairer than custom map's

I agree,

but first they should take all the props out of the maps, except for trees, but all the other not needed stuff like barrels, just worsen the game!

• Content Count:  4960

I agree,

but first they should take all the props out of the maps, except for trees, but all the other not needed stuff like barrels, just worsen the game!

I think Valve put barrels in the Source engine in order for us seasoned

• Content Count:  40

it sucks that all games are moving in this direction of intensive graphics and design. what happened to the good ol days where all you needed was an intel media graphics accelerator and you were able to play cs1.5 without lag?

You sir are just jealous the barrels are cooler then u !

Actually they are, the barrels and stuff owned my life several times, when I wanted to retreat I got stuck in them and bullets pierced my body.

The last thing I saw were the barrels standing there unharmed.

:(

• Content Count:  1590

it sucks that all games are moving in this direction of intensive graphics and design. what happened to the good ol days where all you needed was an intel media graphics accelerator and you were able to play cs1.5 without lag?

You wont need anything different to play the CS:S after the beta ends, and if you lag simply turn the settings to low like I do unless you are the type of gamer that cant stand playing with blurry junk.

You wont need anything different to play the CS:S after the beta ends, and if you lag simply turn the settings to low like I do unless you are the type of gamer that cant stand playing with blurry junk.

I definitly will get rid of motion blur, useless shit. But it's good that they added it since some players might enjoy it.

Reply to Thread