? servers

? players online

Kay makes his return!

• Content Count:  3440

Kay only got banned due to his brother.

So i dont see a need for him to be grateful but atleast he thanked the higher ups.

Sure, you could say he got banned because of his brother. But it is also his fault for letting his brother use his account. For not password protecting his shit and therefore subjecting us to more of well his brother.

I never had a problem with Kay, but he should be grateful that the higher ups gave him another chance to prove that he can be responsible enough to take the measures needed to keep his brother off his account.

That being said welcome back Kay. Enjoy your stay, and just don't let anything happen to make the "powers that be" regret their decision.

• Content Count:  294

Sure, you could say he got banned because of his brother. But it is also his fault for letting his brother use his account. For not password protecting his shit and therefore subjecting us to more of well his brother.

I never had a problem with Kay, but he should be grateful that the higher ups gave him another chance to prove that he can be responsible enough to take the measures needed to keep his brother off his account.

That being said welcome back Kay. Enjoy your stay, and just don't let anything happen to make the "powers that be" regret their decision.

I'll do my best!

Reply to Thread