? servers

? players online

All Points Bulletin FREE Demo Keys!

• Content Count:  2942

What does “Key to the City” mean?

Key to the City (or KttC for short) is the name of our huge pre-launch event – an open invitation to sample what APB has to offer – in short; conflict, creativity and celebrity in the urban city of San Paro! It can also refer to the code itself, the magical combination of 15 numbers and letters.

What does this key allow me to do?

Once you have your Key to the City, you will have unlimited access to the Social District (where you can customise your characters, clothing and car, design symbols, play with the music editor and use the marketplace), and five hours of gametime in the Action Districts.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/apb-demo-giveaway

Over 8,000 keys for NA

Over 5,000 keys for EU

• Like 3

• Content Count:  470

Grabbed one. Installing it as I type. =3

Oh god I just noticed I have to download over 7GB of crap with their installer. Might not be able to play today. :O

Edited by KScorp

• Content Count:  2942

Eh, I played the demo I personally didn't like it very much.

You have to keep in mind that you only have 5 hours of actual gameplay in the action districts. In the beta I clocked well over 200 hours on my main character and about 15 hours on alts. Time flys when you actually get good weapons and get the good missions. Hella fun shit

• Content Count:  1082

... What the gay fuck...

My first mission out of the tutorial, i have to get these stupid organ stuff, while some crim has to stop me. Not bad, seems nice. I run into the crim after i reach around 4/7 objectives, and this guy turns out to be by far higher up than i am, has better weapons, vehicle.. the works.

I have this POS single shot weapon that does shit damage, and the guy im against got this fricken rifle that kills in 2 shots. The little bitch just camps this balcony place that overlooks the drop off point for the organs, waits for me to go to drop off point to finish mission, then kills me. i attempt to kill him, but that pos spot covers every direction that you can approach him from. i nailed him 5 times in a row with my shit rifle, he's still alive, ducks down and waits for me to try and finish the mission again and comes out and fires twice.

Game has shit hit response (No surprise, Shooter + MMO almost never works). Several times i jumped around, WATCHED BULLETS FLY BY ME, yet took damage from them.

Over the shoulder aiming in his game is crap, if there is an option or key to switch from right to left shoulders, do tell.

I'll try this again, but i'd prefer to be in a group of SG players instead of going at it loner style.

Reply to Thread