? servers

? players online

Keylin, something to confess. (you left vent before I could say it)

• Content Count:  6712

Hamburger, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but KFC has always been in my mouth. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like you, like.. a lot, more than as just another food in my mouth... I love your taste in BBQ, your tenderness, our combining of energy, I love when you're there to give your fat to me when things I'm going through in real life are too tiring.. There isn't really an easy way to throw all of this out there, so I'm just going to go ahead and blurt it all out, I'm nuts about you, I've never wanted any food in my mouth like I've wanted you. Your cow leftovers are the reason I miss McDonald's Happy Meals, I've saved your tastiest picture and made it my desktop and phone backround, when my friends see it I tell them it's my future burger. I'm determined to have you, and make you mine. I won't just be some fad for you, I'll be here for the long run. It'll be you, me, and maybe TCP. All I need is for you to give me the chance, babe.

Whoa James......steady there.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  674

Wow, sometimes I am speechless when I see that someone for once is serious about something, but still I see people making fun of it and acting like kids. Just for once give other people a chance, as stupid or funny it seems to be just go inside of you and think for one second, that this is probably the most bravest thing when it comes to girls or any kind of relation that someone said to someone else. This is just real love and all m respect to Bubbles for his effort. But everything pays out!

And to all those douche bags that make fun of this are just immature, this has nothing to do with wether you are a kid or not, everyone that is capable of playing CS:S should know how serious this is, and if not, just get the fuck off!

• Content Count:  2417

Best, of luck to Bubbles I think and Keylin hope you have a happy and prosperous life together if you guys are actually doing something in your relationship I think.

:shocked::ohwell::shocked::ohwell::shocked:

• Content Count:  1765

Wow, sometimes I am speechless when I see that someone for once is serious about something, but still I see people making fun of it and acting like kids. Just for once give other people a chance, as stupid or funny it seems to be just go inside of you and think for one second, that this is probably the most bravest thing when it comes to girls or any kind of relation that someone said to someone else. This is just real love and all m respect to Bubbles for his effort. But everything pays out!

And to all those douche bags that make fun of this are just immature, this has nothing to do with wether you are a kid or not, everyone that is capable of playing CS:S should know how serious this is, and if not, just get the fuck off!

I can either /facepalm or call out huge trolling

Reply to Thread