? servers

? players online

Keylin, something to confess. (you left vent before I could say it)

• Content Count:  409

This is deep, I wish a guy or girl would confess to me like this.:love:

I too know this feeling towards Keylin, I was just afraid to say anything until you bravely stepped up. The first time I heard her speak, I fell in love with her gentle voice. The way she would laugh at sexist jokes, and join in made me know this girl was incredible. When I first met her in servers, I was a bit skeptical of another female in my territory but now that I know her I'm glad she stayed. Keylin, I love you.

Jen and Niko/Bewbs, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I never go in vent. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like you both, like.. a lot, more than as just another girl/dewd on the internet...Your screams are the reason I miss the napalm server, I've saved your voice recordings, which I have jacked off to furiously. I'm determined to have you both, at the same time. I won't just be some fad for yall, I'll be here for the long run. It'll be Jen, me, and Niko/Bewbs. All I need is for you to give me the chance, babes.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4980

Raven, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I never go in vent. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like your screaming, like... a lot, more than as just another dewd's on the internet...Your screams are the reason I miss the napalm server, I've saved your voice recordings, which I have jacked off to furiously. I'm determined to use your scream at times. kthx.

• Content Count:  1563

Jen and Niko/Bewbs, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I never go in vent. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like you both, like.. a lot, more than as just another girl/dewd on the internet...Your screams are the reason I miss the napalm server, I've saved your voice recordings, which I have jacked off to furiously. I'm determined to have you both, at the same time. I won't just be some fad for yall, I'll be here for the long run. It'll be Jen, me, and Niko/Bewbs. All I need is for you to give me the chance, babes.

Trio ftw!

• Content Count:  428

Raven, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I never go in vent. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like your screaming, like... a lot, more than as just another dewd's on the internet...Your screams are the reason I miss the napalm server, I've saved your voice recordings, which I have jacked off to furiously. I'm determined to use your scream at times. kthx.

ewwww:P

• Content Count:  3791

Saying were all jumping on the love bandwagon here at SG, I want to confess, Chobber, you are the love of my life! The first time I heard your voice on escape, your laugh, I knew I wanted to be as close to you as possible! All the bumb raping in Escape made me even more insanely in love with you, and then, you invited me to join the Zombie Escape Team! It was the icing on the cake! So Chobber, will you come to Escape one last time? ?

• Content Count:  3440

Itch,

I've been meaning to tell myself this for a long damn time. But didn't want to sound crazy talking aloud to myself in vent. So... I'm just gonna throw this out there. Whoever reads it reads it and my Psychiatrist be damned. For as long as I can remember I've turned myself on. Nothing would make my life feel more fulfilled than exploring new ways to bring me pleasure. Every time I think about me I get more and more aroused. I have to tell myself how wonderful that orgasm was the other night. My world was spinning, my knees buckled, after I hit my head on the edge of the shower I thought for sure I would never wake up. Only I can make myself feel this way.

Itch.. you're the only one for me.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  6741

wtf are you talking about? maybe i don't know who he is? unlike you, i don't feel the need to remember every single person i come across on the internet.

Then why ask who they are then? Kind of defeats the whole purpose right?

Also, I feel the love :amuse:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread