? servers

? players online

NEED A JOB BAD! Recommendations!

• Content Count:  283

have you thought about working at a bank as a teller? they just require a little bit of customer service experience. id think that the pay would be decent, and you wouldnt have to work incredibly late during the week, only a little bit on saturdays, and never on sundays.

as someone said, as a waiter or bartender at a restaraunt. there's decent money to be had in that business but you'll be working pretty late as you always have some cleaning and stuff to do after the restaraunt closes. i used to bus tables at a restaraunt and i saw how busy and stressed the waiters were, especially on weekends, so if you like being really busy at times and can talk easily with strangers, then you could look into this. restaraunts have a high turnover rate and are always looking for waiters.

theres always jewelry stores in your local mall. not the shoddy stands sitting in the middle but an actual store. hours wouldn't be too bad, it would be a fairly low stress environment, and you get a little commission from each sale. my friend who just quit from a large jewelry chain was making a little over $8 an hour which is a hell of a lot more than i would have made in high school.

then, again as people have said, there is the military. guaranteed paycheck every two weeks, usually dont have to buy your meals and they provide a place to stay. but you cant quit IF WHEN it starts to suck. plus, thats not the kind of thing you just go and do just because you want a job. but if you're interested, pm me and i could provide a little more info :blink1:

Edited by ColdWar

• Content Count:  3736

Didn't pay the money and raped my face

its called surprise sex...

And I dont believe in not finding jobs... just lazies not looking in the right place or being to difficult...

• Content Count:  408

Ya, I am trying to find a part time job and my first thought was becoming a caddy but, didn't work out since it is all booked up and everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE is applying for that job in my community. :p GOOD LUCK YOUR GOING TO NEED IT. Especially in these hard times.

Reply to Thread