? servers

? players online

Rapper keeps it real: may get 25 years.

• Content Count:  1938

Her friend must have been packing a few pounds since she was using hollow points.

On a not so similar note, TI just got sentenced to 1 year in Federal and 1000hrs. community service. I thought he was going to get more for attempting to buy bout 25 assault rifles.

• Content Count:  670

If they were legal assault rifles then the only crime he committed if he bought them under the table was not paying the ATF tax stamp for them...if they were illegal then I think most of the hammer falls on the seller.

• Content Count:  157

If they were legal assault rifles then the only crime he committed if he bought them under the table was not paying the ATF tax stamp for them...if they were illegal then I think most of the hammer falls on the seller.

either way he's retarded for even buying them illegally, if he's so goddamn rich all he need's is to make a corporation, which i think he already has, then buy those through them...

either way he's retarded for even buying them illegally, if he's so goddamn rich all he need's is to make a corporation, which i think he already has, then buy those through them...

Or just buy them himself from a dealer...

thats what he did, to bad his dealer was a federal

Then wtf was he charged with? Unless they were made after 1986 or he didn't pay the tax, he didn't commit any crimes under federal law. State law maybe, but the feds wouldn't be involved in that.

Unless by "dealer" you mean black market dealer...I meant a Class 3 FFL dealer.

Edited by Captain Colon

Reply to Thread