? servers

? players online

Bye now!

• Content Count:  6712

You say it's not, but if you were accepted as an SG-A it's highly unlikely that you'd have left.

You can't just keep skipping communities (16!....) and hoping something will change...the only thing that can change is you. You don't need a blank slate (new community) to start over..you don't have to be an admin either. Just stick around and people will get to know you.....you can't force people to like you....that will probably be the same anywhere you go if you're really that bad....so may as well not make it hard for yourself by having to start over again and again.

No one is perfect.....there's quite a few "semi abrasive" people here who are admins......

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2085

See you in 2-3 weeks.

What about 2-3 days?

I am such a loser.... I try my best to please everyone, be nice, and whatnot, and if I fail even once I take it as a permanent fail. Even if everyone hates me somewhere, I still find it hard to leave my mind.

I could be less hard on myself, but it's increasing obvious that it's true.

I am not requesting sympathy, I don't need any. I don't know what I was thinking when I made this useless thread though... I never made one for any communities I tried to "quit".

Really, I hate this thread I made, and I fail. I just hope everyone can still get along with me. :( I don't plan to make any threads like this again and I hope everyone can ignore this one.

I shall be sucking it up.

Reply to Thread