? servers

? players online

Bye now!

• Content Count:  604

What about 2-3 days?

I am such a loser.... I try my best to please everyone, be nice, and whatnot, and if I fail even once I take it as a permanent fail. Even if everyone hates me somewhere, I still find it hard to leave my mind.

I could be less hard on myself, but it's increasing obvious that it's true.

I am not requesting sympathy, I don't need any. I don't know what I was thinking when I made this useless thread though... I never made one for any communities I tried to "quit".

Really, I hate this thread I made, and I fail. I just hope everyone can still get along with me. :( I don't plan to make any threads like this again and I hope everyone can ignore this one.

I shall be sucking it up.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who made a sad statement of leaving... I came back to SG about 15 mins after I left.

• Content Count:  4360

What about 2-3 days?

I am such a loser.... I try my best to please everyone, be nice, and whatnot, and if I fail even once I take it as a permanent fail. Even if everyone hates me somewhere, I still find it hard to leave my mind.

I could be less hard on myself, but it's increasing obvious that it's true.

I am not requesting sympathy, I don't need any. I don't know what I was thinking when I made this useless thread though... I never made one for any communities I tried to "quit".

Really, I hate this thread I made, and I fail. I just hope everyone can still get along with me. :( I don't plan to make any threads like this again and I hope everyone can ignore this one.

I shall be sucking it up.

This is a CS:S community, we are about having fun. So stop whining and just play in the servers and joke around on the forums. Thats what I did.

Reply to Thread