? servers

? players online

Summer Jobs!

• Content Count:  482

We all know that time of year is here, playing out in the public pool [or a private one] hanging out at the beach, staring at hot chicks in bikinis :LOL: . With this time of year comes many joys [and tortures too, like all the SG Kids getting out of school and bugging the hell out of the older community members] the most famous one being the money made from a summer job. i was lucky enough to land one myself! :happy:

So, anybody who nailed a summer job, go ahead and post it right here, we are all intrested in the tourture you will be dealing with for some measley ammounts of dollars.

Also, try to keep some format to your job posts! lets keep this more organised than just paovmkewalgnabpoaimc;lkenwaasdpoicvm in a bunch of posts.

Example of an organised Post:

Forester155s Job:

My Summer Job- CIT at Local Beach Club Day Camp

Job Descrition- Watch little four and five year olds all day and run them from activity to activity

Flags[a fun rating, best system i could come up with :LOL: ]- 2, mabye 3

Pay- Only 350$ for like 7 weeks :angry: but i get cash tips :biggrin:

So yeah, make your posts look like that

P.S You can put up your Pay, if you have the guts!! :evil:

• Content Count:  143

Summer Job - I got a job at a supermarket. Anyone in the Northeast US, it's Price chopper.

Description - I'm in Produce, so I'm stocking/processing fruits and veggies all day. Flexible/plentiful hours :]

Flags - wtf? like the Six Flags rating system? I'd give it 3 flags. The customers are all nice and my manager is cool. Eerily similar looking to Drake.

Pay - It's $8/hr, so I'm making on average $175/week. Not much, but it's helping me pay for my fall semester/finish building new computer, so it's cool.

• Content Count:  3440

Summer Job - Fogger Driver : Mosquito Abatement

Description - Drive around going 20mph in a truck that puts out a fog of mosquito poison. Listening to the mp3 player or sat radio, getting stuck in mud and on rare occasions wrecking the truck.

Flags - 5 to 6 (out of six) Pay isn't the greatest but where else can you get paid to off-road in someone else's new truck while listening to whatever you want.

Pay - $11+/an hour depending on how long you've been doing it.

• Content Count:  482

Barely escaping the world falling apart to watching 4 to 5 year olds at a day camp, man, you've really fallen hard.

At least i have a job XeNo :p

Besides XeNo, with All great stars comes a great crash, next im headed to rehab! :biggrin:

Banging Your Mom.

Of course.

• Content Count:  1735

At least i have a job XeNo :p

Besides XeNo, with All great stars comes a great crash, next im headed to rehab! :biggrin:

Of course.

arent you a movie star, you should be ballin in ur beamer benz or bentley

• Content Count:  2994

Summer Job - Blockbuster

Description - Go out with movies, setting them in alphabetic order, help customers find their movie and stand at the cashier.

Flags - 6 out of 6, it's an awesome fucking job, it's fun and I get to loan movies for free before the actual premier date.

Pay - 11 dollas an hour.

Reply to Thread