? servers

? players online

What languages do you know?

• Content Count:  1079

• English - Fluent

• German - Half/Three-quarters Fluent (It's pretty much my second language at this point, though I'm not as fluent as Starbucks :toung: )

• Spanish - Decent Amount (I could survive in Mexico/Spain, but I couldn't get into deep philosophical conversations while speaking in Spanish)

• Swedish - Small Amount (And, as previously stated, I can speak some Norwegian and Danish because of my limited knowledge of Swedish.. but I actually do prefer Swedish because it's somewhat easier to pronounce for an American than than the other two).

Considering that I want to become a linguist and want to have that as my life's career, I should also mention that I plan to take Mandarin next year (because that's when my school will be able to offer it) and Arabic or Russian (one of the two) when in college. However, I should also say that, admittedly and unfortunately, I will most likely fail miserably at those languages, especially considering that I'm a white American. Oh well.

Oh! And by the way: Linguistics doesn't cover only the ability to speak the language; I'm also curious in orthography, grammar, and the history/development of languages. :biggrin1:

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  1079

hola, donde esta tu oso? yo muerto tu oso para y pie

Ok, one: What the fuck did you just try to say?

Two, correction (assuming I understand what you attempted): Hola, ¿dónde está tu oso? Yo maté a tu oso para tener su pie.

:confused1:

• Content Count:  2596

Ok, one: What the fuck did you just try to say?

Two, correction (assuming I understand what you attempted): Hola, dónde está tu oso? Yo maté a tu oso para tener su pie.

:confused1:

in all honesty i just typed it quick was to lazy to find correct punctuation i was trying to say

Hi, where is your bear? I will kill it with my feet. but eh

BACK ON TOPIC

English: Fluent

Spanish: Kinda flunet Can understand mexicans, and hold a conversation etc.etc.

French: Barely any

Reply to Thread