? servers

? players online

Is this creepy or is it just me?

• Content Count:  678

So earlier tonite i got home and was getting a drink.........than my living room tv clicks on.........scared the shit outta me cause its pitch black. The box for the tv turned on not the actual tv.......so im like how the hell did this turn on.......than the msg on the box pops up saying booting please wait......does that for like a min or so.......than hold keeps blinking for a few min. Than.......and this really creeped me out it says turn on now.....like turn.....flashs away......on......flashs away........now.......than it doesnt repeat like it should. (Plus ive never seen turn on now flash on that shit!) So i turn the tv on and its the news and there talking about how a kid in his early 20's died the other night in his house that night and they dont know what happened.

I swear to god i shit my pants.......im leaving my light on tonite when i go to bed :d.

sooooooooo........is it a demon or a ghost! (Paranormal activity pun intended ;) )

• Content Count:  920

Something a little similar happened to me last week, not as dramatic though.

I was sleeping and heard some noise coming from my living room in the middle of the night, I get up, open the door to realize my TV was turned on, I asked pretty loudly, "is anyone there", no answer. I quickly turned the TV off, went to bed and pulled the covers all the way to my head and attempted to sleep for an hour.

Might be 22, but shit like that will always scare me.

• Content Count:  2122

This happened to me before.

It was the middle of the night, and all the light were off. Ii went to the fridge to grab a dr.p, came back, and sat on the couch. Suddenly, the TV turned on. It was all static, and a woman's face popped against the screen. Scared the living shit out of me.

Later I realized that my sister taped White Noise, and i sat on the remote.

edit-

Remember the movie white noise, shit like that is scary.

bitch ninja'd me

• Content Count:  283

This happened to me before.

It was the middle of the night, and all the light were off. Ii went to the fridge to grab a dr.p, came back, and sat on the couch. Suddenly, the TV turned on. It was all static, and a woman's face popped against the screen. Scared the living shit out of me.

Later I realized that my sister taped White Noise, and i sat on the remote.

LOL

a while back i saw a late showing of the movie gothika and i get back home and am unlocking my door to go back in (its pitch black in my house) and my mother was napping on the couch and hears me unlocking the door, and she gets up and puts her face right up to the doors small window and it scared me so bad that i yelled and punched the door. i think i scared her more than she scared me!

my VCR likes to turn on randomly. why its still even plugged in ill never know.

Reply to Thread