? servers

? players online

9.99 for the complete collection of an awesome game series

• Content Count:  2445

Battlefield, one of the best multiplayer game series of this decade.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-1942-The-Complete-Collection/dp/B000BFPAPY/ref=pd_sim_vg_img_5

• Battlefield 1942
  • Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WW2 (expansion pack)
  • Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome (expansion pack)
  • Battlefield Vietnam

It's a great bargain, considering I bought it a while back when it was 50 bucks or so and it was worth every penny. The Battlefield games have huge maps based on the actual battles in World War 2, such as Omaha Beach, Iwo Jima, Stalingrad, and Operation Market Garden that have infantry and vehicles such as planes, ships, aircraft carriers, tanks, jeeps, and APCs, all on the map at the same time, fighting each other in servers that can have player capacities of up to 64 people. The game also uses a class system similar to Team Fortress, where you have an assault, sniper, anti-tank, engineer, and medic class that all have different weapons and abilities. Here's a few videos so you see what it is like.

Battlefield 1942 Trailer 1

EPeKDKTNbfI

Battlefield 1942 Trailer 2

hLyqJHaG2MY

Battlefield 1942: Omaha Beach (D-Day)

eQiMn4EbRNU

Battlefield Vietnam Trailer

aLI7Jl4InHg

Definitely take advantage of this deal.. right now Havok, Pancake Batter, and I play it. If you get it, let me know so we can play it together.

• Content Count:  876

I absolutely loved this game. I agree with Suri, the DC mod is the best. I think that I will reinstall it.

Is a BF 1942 server a possibility for us?

• Content Count:  2445

I absolutely loved this game. I agree with Suri, the DC mod is the best. I think that I will reinstall it.

Is a BF 1942 server a possibility for us?

DC was great. I also loved Forgotten Hope, the WW2 realism mod that was on-par with DC. They've came out with a version of it for BF2 now, check it out. http://www.fhmod.org

As for a server... if we get enough people, it's not that far off... :thumbup1:

Reply to Thread