? servers

? players online

Earliest post

• Content Count:  3736

Today I was playing on regular escape when one guy started playing loud music (which by the way people always do so and so admin enjoy it and do not ban, but a rules says no spaming!! music = spaming) but yeah me and "reaper" were complaining about it for a while when someone with a weird name logged on few minutes later "reaper" gets ban with no warnings. A couple second later this guy changes his name to [ZM] futt-bucker, I nicely asked why was reaper banned? And the answer was "Do you want me to ban you too" thinking it was legitimate question, I asked for an answer staying polite at all time the answer was "nope"(no answer) someone else told me he was spamming. So I asked about the mic spammer (which by the way at that point wrote "Ill go find some new songs while admin is here"). But the admin told me he just got here so didnt hear him spam which is bs cause if that was the case he wouldnt have seen reaper either. Many people, because they are friends with admins play music on the servers even while admin is on. And I almost got votebanned once cause i asked one of them to stop!!

admin complaint... he was being a complete douche!! my very first post!!:angry:

• Content Count:  5007

You need to do a search and sort posts in ascending order, with your name as the poster to see the FIRST post.

also

Hey Guys,

I'm fairly new to the server, but i love them, they are awesome and rock

I'm a kind person, play mostly on VIP escape and actually help people on server.

this is new and awesome

Thanks Guys this is brill :d

don't hate

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1839

woah thanks for that tcp.. holy crap lol

I know i just "joined" etc, but i've pub'd the napalm servers for a long time, i remember the first time i followed jen to it :d and seeing that screenshot reminded me.. why do we only have one napalm server now :( and is it too much to ask to start a vote to change the title back to BURN BITCH BURN :p

• Content Count:  1802

You need to do a search and sort posts in ascending order, with your name as the poster to see the FIRST post.

also

don't hate

Its not the first post we are looking for, its just what happends to come up as earliest post from that list, which holds ?600? posts. Try again.

NO FIRST POSTS!!! quote what the list gives you (600 posts ago) Its not fun to see first posts!

• Content Count:  2596

Ok i have asked some people and never get a straight answer. Sometimes I go into servers with out tags because i dont wanna be bothered, which i assume alot of people have the same feelings (espacailly PB). And than some moron freekills and you have to come out of cover and punish him. My question is how long after that is it ok for me to change my name back to undercover. I know i revealed myself but people sometimes have a short memory or forget, can i just change it to [sG] lelouch and that change it back 10 seconds later or do i have to wait like a certain number of rounds.

Admin section /lame

• Content Count:  5007

Its not the first post we are looking for, its just what happends to come up as earliest post from that list, which holds ?600? posts. Try again.

NO FIRST POSTS!!! quote what the list gives you (600 posts ago) Its not fun to see first posts!

MY BAD

Rogues are fucking pussies, can't stand them in PvP.
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread