? servers

? players online

Discover The 4D. The Impossible Hypercube.

• Content Count:  3697

Humanity is stupid, 4d is irrelevant to our knowledge since we cannot imagine something out of our borderline, we live and breath in a 3D world, we can always try to imagine it, but you cannot really create something 4D in a 3D world.

/thread

Breath≠breathe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1802

Just optical illusion with classical music from that mindfuck drug movie.

No, I don't believe in 4D but on the other hand I don't believe god either but I don't deny god.

So lets just say, I don't believe in it but I give it possibility to break our laws of physics.

• Content Count:  1839

never have i seen a more out of place use of Lux Aeterna (the song) before.

I don't understand what is supposed to be so thought provoking about the subject. Sure, it makes it convenient to manipulate REAL, 3D objects abstractly in an invented dimension, but it just doesn't interest me in the slightest.

• Content Count:  3791

It's bloody pointless... Before we even try to think about 4D (If it exists) why don't we try and conquer 3D without retarded glasses in games/movies? God theres so much more we can DO without thinking about something that might not even be true... You never know space could be fucking 4D...

Dunno bout you, but people say space is "Expanding" it could just be that 4D alien showing us what space REALLY is...

We'll never know... So why bother?

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  1839

It's bloody pointless... Before we even try to think about 4D (If it exists) why don't we try and conquer 3D without retarded glasses in games/movies? God theres so much more we can DO without thinking about something that might not even be true... You never know space could be fucking 4D...

Dunno bout you, but people say space is "Expanding" it could just be that 4D alien showing us what space REALLY is...

We'll never know... So why bother?

LOL. before. mathematicians and scientists have studied dimensions greater than 3 since the early 1800s. I once watched a professor work through the first hour or so of a 9th order integration before.

• Content Count:  470

I thought the 4th dimension was progression through time... how is that relevant to the shape of 3D object?

Thread is about a fourth spacial dimension (4+1 dimensions), as opposed to the world as we know it (3+1 dimensions).

As others have said, there is probably no way to reach a fourth dimensions from a three dimensional world, unless a fourth dimensional being brings us there for us. (Unless you can stuff so much shit into one place that you're literally pushing matter out of the third dimensions? Maybe black holes connect to a fourth dimension. :confused1:)

• Content Count:  604

I can now feel a small bit smarter now, although I did not understand most of what either video said, other than everyone likes to represent dimensions with squares and lines

• Content Count:  931

I use to draw these all the time in maths when I got bored, would never have thought people would be drawing them and claiming they're 4d and then people arguing over the fact.

Small world!

Reply to Thread