? servers

? players online

Why do you like ZM?

• Content Count:  288

That has to be one of the easiest questions I've ever been asked. Its simple, I love ZM cause of the great community it has. When you come onto a [ZM] server, its VERY rare that your gonna encounter a problem, whether it be with a player or the actual server. Every time Im on one of our servers, I'm surrounded by great people, who I enjoy playing Counter Strike with.

Being an Admin makes it even better. Not because I can use Powers, but because helping out on a server, knowing I'm helping the server, gives me a good feeling. I love being here, its a great community of people, and I'm sure not gonna be leaving it anytime soon, I love it too much to leave! :d

• Content Count:  7

I will voice my responce aswell, I like zombie mods because its the only mod where people dont yell at you for camping =P.

That and I get thrilled when I get a kill unlike when I play regular CSS.

• Content Count:  1615

i play zombie mod because i suck at regular css lol

and haggards server happened to pop up saying zombies i was like sweet and played it loved it bought admin like a month later

i still think moon texture is the bomb it was so kool when i started playing lol

• Content Count:  78

Atm I don't enjoy ZM, I find it extremely boring atm with the lack of quality maps around.

Seriously. Last night I joined and quit after 5 minutes.. It couldn't hold my attention longer then that. Might be my last month admining if I can't find interest in it anymore..

But I love that gitty feeling knowing it's me vs the world. :0

• Content Count:  1615

guys im partially to blame for that, i just uploaded a new escape map and i hav another to test out, there totally dif, and i hav another map to upload after it clears, i hav been busy so i havent had time to play let alone upload

• Content Count:  5086

Atm I don't enjoy ZM, I find it extremely boring atm with the lack of quality maps around.

Yah :( Unless certain people are on to make it fun, I get bored really fast. We play the same maps, gets old fast IMO.

But I mostly play because I enjoy it, and those who aren't asses make it a lot more fun. Only thing about source I can stand is zombie mod.

Reply to Thread