? servers

? players online

Deathrun is a part of SG

• Content Count:  674

Hey,

I know smaybe it's pointless to figh it, but sometimes you have to stand up for things. First I lost ZM, which made me sad already, and it made up a great part of this community. Then I saw that deathrun disappeared, and it made me really sad and maybe other people as well.

I am begging you Haggard, to please put up Deathrun again, because it's a part of SG, please do me this one favour. It would really make me happy :smile:.

And im not going to start a poll, since poll's never help much. But i believe in this community and it's the reason I play Counter-Strike this much and even if I am a stupid bitch sometimes (for what I am sorry for, I am a human and I aint perfect and might get on some peoples nerves, but it's me).

Please Haggard. :usa2: I don't know where I should post this, but this is for real now.

• Content Count:  1236

anything but the achievement server plz

This.

Deathrun was the funnest server, in my opinion. I loved it. For some reason it just up and died. Though, i would always try and start it up.

Bring deathrun back. :) It's good stuff.

• Content Count:  6466

It more than likely was removed due to increasingly less traffic with increasingly less space on our Dedi.

It will be back once we have money for more dedi's, which we will never get with no one donating much monthly.

Reply to Thread