? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  4685

Somebody making a 'Goodbye' thread who can't play here anymore due to financial reasons, family reasons, business reasons, etc, is understandable.

Somebody making a 'Goodbye' thread because they are joining another community makes *that person* look like a fucking idiot. They can just leave and keep in contact with the people they want to over steam.

Have fun over there - oops, I mean, wherever you may go! :wave:

Lol'd.

• Content Count:  3341

Somebody making a 'Goodbye' thread who can't play here anymore due to financial reasons, family reasons, business reasons, etc, is understandable.

Somebody making a 'Goodbye' thread because they are joining another community makes *that person* look like a fucking idiot. They can just leave and keep in contact with the people they want to over steam.

p.s. i pee sitting down

lolwin

• Content Count:  2994

p.s. i pee sitting down

WINRAR

Also, is that Suri?

• Content Count:  1824

p.s. i pee sitting down

It's better to go somewhere else than deal with your smart ass mouth all the time...

Well, I'll cya round Micro. :]

• Content Count:  11501

It's better to go somewhere else than deal with your smart ass mouth all the time...

Well, I'll cya round Micro. :]

I find two-faced people who can talk shit about SG and it's members over at TNS hilarious.

Dante, the only thing weaker than your ability to make a joke is your backbone.

• Content Count:  3343

I find two-faced people who can talk shit about SG and it's members over at TNS hilarious.

3rd degree motha fucka.

• Like 2
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  1079

I'll go out on a weary step here and say that, in my experience with the majority of TNS members, most of them are like that description.

There are few who are cool, nice, and respectable—just not many.

• Content Count:  2833

What happened to not replying to stupid posts? :

• Content Count:  1824

Oh i think you got it wrong, I don't talk shit about anyone from SG in TNS. Just you. Your a douche bag, that's all i think. Now if you get sand in your vagina because of that so be it. Go cry to mama some more.

Now have a good day :wave:

Edited by Dante

Reply to Thread