? servers

? players online

HOLLAND VS SPAIN!!!

• Content Count:  3440

Most yellow cards ever in a world cup final. Really was a disappointing final game at least for me.

Despite the bad calls (and there were plenty going all directions)

Regardless of the fact that Spain won.

Even overlooking the fact that Brasil lost far earlier in the cup than I would have liked.

I still feel the worst part of this world cup was...

The DAMN VUVUZELA!

Things that need to happen before the next world cup:

Ban noise makers that exceed a certain volume and thus ruin broadcasts and the ability of the players to hear each other & their coaches.

FIFA needs to get over it's technophobia and allow refs to refer to the replay cameras, which should drastically reduce the shit calls being made.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

Most yellow cards ever in a world cup final. Really was a disappointing final game at least for me.

Despite the bad calls (and there were plenty going all directions)

Regardless of the fact that Spain won.

Even overlooking the fact that Brasil lost far earlier in the cup than I would have liked.

I still feel the worst part of this world cup was...

The DAMN VUVUZELA!

Things that need to happen before the next world cup:

Ban noise makers that exceed a certain volume and thus ruin broadcasts and the ability of the players to hear each other & their coaches.

FIFA needs to get over it's technophobia and allow refs to refer to the replay cameras, which should drastically reduce the shit calls being made.

I agree! And more serious punishments for divers!!

• Content Count:  6741

I don't know where they picked the referees for this world cup, but it was truly horrible.

So many bad calls.

Are you talking about the whole world cup or the final in general? I think the Admin team did really well considering the tactics that Holland were rolling out and the fact that it was such an important game. Either way, one team isn't going to be happy with the decisions.

• Content Count:  1058

I agree! And more serious punishments for divers!!

Death penalty? Srsly, this is why most of the people that dont like soccer, hate soccer. It should be highly penalize, like an instant yellow. This, and they should implant the replay video for the refs, fucking jurrasic sport.

Reply to Thread