? servers

? players online

My Recommendation

• Content Count:  834

So this was you?

Why are you taking pictures of a split open head and not getting stitches for your split open head?

At any rate.. Hope it heals dot dot dot question mark

They don't put stitches on your skull, they use staples. And this pic was taken by my buddy moments before they gave me the novocaine and put 6 staples in my head. Still have a decent concussion and barrage of migraines going on right now.

• Content Count:  1752

So this was you?

Why are you taking pictures of a split open head and not getting stitches for your split open head?

At any rate.. Hope it heals dot dot dot question mark

Cmon bruh. You always gotta take the pic.

• Content Count:  834

Josh, I think there's a gash in your head.

Hope the migraines pass, they're a bitch.

Also,

The More You Know...

Yeh, thanks man. But not much I could have done to prevent it besides just not showing up for work. I was in mountain climbing gear and as safe as the job gets. Just that the gopher kid didn't wipe down a part of the sheet metal roofing.

My sneakers caught that patch of dust and my face smacked a 16 foot truss. Which almost made me lose consciousness until I fell in between the trusses and smacked the back of my head on the way down where I did blackout whilst hanging 20 feet in the air. All-in-all a pretty uneventful day at work.

It's pretty much already healed up and I'll be going back to work Friday. But the staples won't come out for another week and a half or so.

Reply to Thread