? servers

? players online

lols

• Content Count:  1187

lol so i like hearin things peopls do they think is funny. like a bout a month ago i was feeding my girlfreinds horses and oneof the horses came up to me when i was on the opp side of the fence the horse dropped her chin and hit the electric fence and took off

• Content Count:  1058

So mines pretty recent. Like a week ago while i was in Amsterdam. There was this event in a pub and i was getting fresh air outside before it starts. I was chatting with people and having a drink. And now theres this drunk brit. He like at 10 meters from me and he seems to be talking while looking @ me so i just approached him asking ''whats up man?''. He is very drunk and wasted and he yells at me : ''Are you trying to make a fucking testamony'' in the worst drunkard/brit accent, which i did not understood on the first attempt so i say ''what?!!?'' and now he gets more pissed. ''ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A FUCKING TESTAMONY FOR FUCK SAKE'' i'm like ''eeeeh.... no?'' then there he goes ''Then get that fucking ugly shirt off, you motherfucker, it fucking sucks'' Im actually wearing this Obey t shirt where there is this asian chick sourrounded by bright red roses with a japanese rising sun in background. Nothing offensive. ''I'D RATHER HAVE THAT GIRL ON YOUR SHIRT STANDING IN FRONT OF ME THAN YOUR FUCKING UGLY FACE YOU FUCKING RETARD, I WOULD GET YOUR ASS ON A STICK AND LIGHT YOU ON FIRE YOU FUCKING PRICK''. Now i'm just confused and i approach to him more saying'' Woah man chill out!''. He gets his beer from the neck, spilling beer all over him and he fucking charges me, swinging his beer in a manly gorilla territorial challenge way. So i just back up and get back in the bar. Thats pretty much the only thing i remember from my night. inb4 riveting tale,chap.

• Content Count:  8383

How can u start a thread, asking for yet not giving a funny story to start off with. This alone makes the quality of this thread low at the moment of first entry.

• Content Count:  4360

So like yesterday I was bum fucking this guy, it was going good and all. Than all of a sudden he turns around and grabs my balls, than I'm just left standing there thinking "Wow this guy is a real faggot".

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1187

How can u start a thread, asking for yet not giving a funny story to start off with. This alone makes the quality of this thread low at the moment of first entry.

sorry put a funny story in here then.

• Content Count:  1058

So like yesterday I was bum fucking this guy, it was going good and all. Than all of a sudden he turns around and grabs my balls, than I'm just left standing there thinking "Wow this guy is a real faggot".

LOL bro, i dont know what made me laugh harder,

-Your post

-Your Sig

-Your avatar

LOL

Reply to Thread