? servers

? players online

hate life....

• Content Count:  609

thank you all for the advice.she wants us to go through a "trial" seperation,to see if it would be better of that way or together.im agreeing but it is killing me.she has had time to feel like she has fallen out of love.i am very still much in love with her,and have expressed numerous times to her that i want us to work.all i can do is hope that she see's how much i want it to still work.again,thanks.

• Content Count:  2390

she says she still loves me but isn't in love with me any more.i still don't understand that one either

thank you all for the advice.she wants us to go through a "trial" seperation,to see if it would be better of that way or together.im agreeing but it is killing me

TBH I'm thinking this means shes found another guy, not sure if you've looked into or asked her about it but it might be worthwhile, after your first post I had a suspicion it might be that, and after seeing this next post I am more sure. Not saying its a sure thing but you may want to look into it.

Anyways I wouldn't really say to beg her to stay, although if you really want to then you should do it. As for the kids you need to fight for them, who cares if they end up living with her in the end, as long as you can still see them regularly and be a part of their life its worth the fight, as for you being worried about them having another father (or you being replaced by him) that's just something you'll have to deal with really. Apart from getting full custody there's no avoiding it, only thing you can do in response is spend as much time as possible with your kids.

Hope things turn out for the best.

• Content Count:  1157

TBH I'm thinking this means shes found another guy, not sure if you've looked into or asked her about it but it might be worthwhile, after your first post I had a suspicion it might be that, and after seeing this next post I am more sure. Not saying its a sure thing but you may want to look into it.

Anyways I wouldn't really say to beg her to stay, although if you really want to then you should do it. As for the kids you need to fight for them, who cares if they end up living with her in the end, as long as you can still see them regularly and be a part of their life its worth the fight, as for you being worried about them having another father (or you being replaced by him) that's just something you'll have to deal with really. Apart from getting full custody there's no avoiding it, only thing you can do in response is spend as much time as possible with your kids.

Hope things turn out for the best.

It is a possibility that she might be seeing another guy, but I have to know you and your wife better in order to determine. Since I was a teen, I always had a very accurate hunch if someone is in an affair, rather it is happening to me or someone close.

Anyways... Fight for the right to see your kids!

• Content Count:  321

Wow this is incredibly depressing i almost cried reading this.

Why do the Wives always get the kids? you should get custody since you care about the kids future more that she does. Since shes gonna make him have a broken family.

So sad why do so many ppl out there think marriage has to be a endless fairytale romance?.

Fight for your right to be a good parent.

Good luck.

• Content Count:  6466

Growing up with another father figure or not, a kid's dad is always a kid's dad regardless of how much he sees him. Stop worrying about that and focus more on just making him as happy as you can and you'll always be dad to him.

Reply to Thread