? servers

? players online

What do you think of these shoes?

• Content Count:  479

choch

The guy who wears pooka shell necklaces, has frosted tips, goes to tanning salons, and believes that he is God's gift to women. He usually ends up being gay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just throwing it out there.

Not trying to be offensive or anything, but big glasses and scarfs when it's warm are also pretty chochy things to wear :\

I dont wear pooka shelled necklaces. Never had frosted tips. Never go tanning ever. Kinda white actually. I would think that I'm a gift from God... but I dont believe in him. I might end up gay though.:ohwell:

• Content Count:  3697

I dont wear pooka shelled necklaces. Never had frosted tips. Never go tanning ever. Kinda white actually. I would think that I'm a gift from God... but I dont believe in him. I might end up gay though.:ohwell:

Guideline definition lol.

Choch by and large are metrosexual. Who dress gay more or less, but aren't (or are), and like it says, thinks they are hot shit. It's hard to explain it exactly but yeah..

• Content Count:  2994

These shoes has potential but are daring, and they might make you look like a huge faggot or make you look extra classy. So yeh, it's up to you.

• Content Count:  479

These shoes has potential but are daring, and they might make you look like a huge faggot or make you look extra classy. So yeh, it's up to you.

haha I'm the essence of classy. Just look at my avatar. Can't you tell?

Reply to Thread