? servers

? players online

Need help remembering a map name

• Content Count:  3380

Map was bomb back in the day, not sure if the new kids with their teleports nd shit would even like this map at all.

We will make them like it...we will make them like it..

Also, I have another old map that I'd love back on the server but like Caution i cant remember the name to save my life. It was from 08, and probably one of the defining features was the tower in the corner of the main block area that had AK-47s in it and the button to open cells. Climbing the little tower brought you to the cat walk that overlooked the cell block area and you could grab the AWP that was up there, and the cat walk was breakable but most would jump up to a light hanging from the ceiling and then break it.

Other parts of the map included some vents that led to the armory, an infermery and a small soccer court and pool.

• Content Count:  11501

Also, I have another old map that I'd love back on the server but like Caution i cant remember the name to save my life. It was from 08, and probably one of the defining features was the tower in the corner of the main block area that had AK-47s in it and the button to open cells. Climbing the little tower brought you to the cat walk that overlooked the cell block area and you could grab the AWP that was up there, and the cat walk was breakable but most would jump up to a light hanging from the ceiling and then break it.

Other parts of the map included some vents that led to the armory, an infermery and a small soccer court and pool.

Nova Prospect?

Reply to Thread