? servers

? players online

Giving away free supporter!

• Content Count:  8756

Hola, so I'm going to be giving away free supporter for users I feel are active and deserve as such. I'm not sure how many I'll be doing, but I will keep doing this as a recurring "event" (i.e. not a one time thing, but it keeps going, kind of like the SG-A program :p).

Here's some guidelines in order for you to be eligible.

You must be at least a member on the forums
  • You must have a minimum of 50 posts (activity reasons)
  • For the sake of post spamming, you will have had to have been on the forums for at least 3 months
  • You cannot be banned, been banned in the past month, or have 2 or more bans on your record
  • Once you apply for winning supporter, I will judge you based on activity in ventrilo, the servers, and on the forums. I will then pick people who deserve it and who will get supporter.
  • This is a recurring thing, but not like every week. I'm not a millionaire, so I will pick people when I have the funds.
  • Once you have won, I will PM you saying so and your supporter will (hopefully) be set up within a week. If it is not, feel free to PM me.
  • This is limited to members, regs, and honorable gamers ONLY. Admins cannot win this, as they already have supporter benefits and are of a higher rank.
  • Any other questions, feel free to contact me directly.

In order to enter, you have to PM me with the following template.

Title: SUPPORTER APPLICATION

Forum Name:

STEAMID:

What servers are you most active in:

Do you visit our vent server? Are you active?:

Why do you deserve supporter?:

Anything else that you feel would help?:

Once that is done, check back to this thread (might want to bookmark it!) to see of any updates.

Well, that's all I have to say. Enjoy, and good luck!

Supporter Winners so far:

Harry

Lemonstein

Gero

DaHaound

Zapper

Vivian556

starbucks.

ScubaToaster

EDIT: If you are an ex-admin, and need the 20 dollar payment to become admin again, YOU CAN NOT APPLY FOR THIS.

As a note, we do not accept someone paying for you to get admin back. They either have to pay themselves or go through the program.
  • Like 18
Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  2115

No idea.

(Couldn't pay, possibly. that's just a shot in the dark, though.)

Wait, what? Oh, so admins before the apprentice systems who opted to stop paying had to go through the apprentice system after it was introduced to receive full admin once more?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

Wait, what? Oh, so admins before the apprentice systems who opted to stop paying had to go through the apprentice system after it was introduced to receive full admin once more?

no some donated 20 bucks...

• Content Count:  4685

Not true, Ganzta is a previous admin, therefore a $20.00 donation in his name would bring him back to his old position.

Not true, once you are in the program you can no longer buy ur admin back, GG.

Reply to Thread