? servers

? players online

USA Sweets etc.

• Content Count:  283

dont know if you have something like it over there but since you're going to philadelphia you need to try a cheesesteak!!

american chocolate isnt total shit, european just happens to be better :/ but at least we drink our beer cold!

have fun

• Content Count:  3440

Warheads came to mind although I don't care for them.

Sour Gummy LifeSavers

2381362263_9ed7d08344_m.jpg

Love me some of them Sour Watermelons that have been mentioned already.

Zours are good.

And if you like fizzy Zotz.

• Content Count:  903

as far as candy goes i can honestly say that the difference i experienced when i came to the states was only for worst. but in if there is any way possible to get this. the only good think IMO as far as food goes. Philly cheesestake my friend. this is the only amerifag food i'll eat.

o and if ur looking for good chocolate try "Milka" polish chocolate shits. sooo cash

• Content Count:  1157

as far as candy goes i can honestly say that the difference i experienced when i came to the states was only for worst. but in if there is any way possible to get this. the only good think IMO as far as food goes. Philly cheesestake my friend. this is the only amerifag food i'll eat.

o and if ur looking for good chocolate try "Milka" polish chocolate shits. sooo cash

FUCKING THIS.

• Content Count:  975

Sour gummy worms, and sour galaxy chews, sour skittles ,warheads, sour gummy lifesavers, sour patch kids and the watermelons, zours. Uhh that's all I can think of at the moment...

Reply to Thread