? servers

? players online

Facebook Friend Questionnaire - STFU

• Content Count:  1079

I have several friends that only post this shit, but never say "Hi" or "How you doing". No, all they say is "Hi, im going to be an annoying asshole and spam your wall with questionnaire's."

1) If that's all they do, why the fuck do you have them as friends? They don't sound like friends to me.

2) It's Facebook. It doesn't matter that much. If it does for you, then you should seriously rethink your social life.

3) You can block things like that in your settings.

4) 0 care

/endsemitrollingandsomewhatpointlessreply

1) They are friends from school and shit, if i remove them they will be like "Wtf".

2) I use facebook to talk to friends, i don't want to see messages about questionnaires.

3) I cannot find the setting.

4) k

When i log onto Facebook and see a new message i'm like "Woot i wonder what it is!" once i find out im like FUUUUUUUUUUUU

1) Then either they should grow a backbone or you should tell them "It's my life, yo". I dunno how they're friends if they never talk to you. Whatever floats your boat.

2) I can understand that. But I still stand by my point: If they only spam your wall with questionnaires and never actually talk to you via facebook, then why do you keep them on your friends list? If you have Facebook to send messages, why have Facebook friends whom you never send messages to?

3) http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17840

4) No problem. Just being honest :/

The specific questionnaire will not let me block it, but thanks for the link anyway. It's still very annoying. I figured there was only one friend questionnaire application, but then i get swarmed by friends answering questions from all sorts of questionnaire applications that i cant unlock answers to because you need "credits". It's stupid. Those app's should have never been made imo.

Welcome to life: shit just doesn't make sense sometimes, especially because of stupidity.

*knocks on nearby wood*

Reply to Thread