? servers

? players online

Information Thread

• Content Count:  2095

I found them interesting. :thumb:

That's exactly why I created this thread, in my eyes they were created specifically to troll the thread. See: his comment.

Intent to purchase, in the case with drugs (and many other aspects of law and legal shit), is a crime. Just sayin. :V

Don't have much to contribute here. Enjoy your flamewar.

And this is the internet, it's not real life. I'd also like to add it's a specific law disallowing of buying them while our rules state, if I'm correct, "hacking on steamgamers servers".

• Content Count:  1079

I'd also like to add it's a specific law disallowing of buying them while our rules state, if I'm correct, "hacking on steamgamers servers".

1) Sorry, I could barely comprehend your lack of proper punctuation

2) Look below

facepalm.jpg

mccain-hypocrisy.jpg

My reply and closing of the derailement.

Thread resumes hereinafter.

• Content Count:  2095

My reply and closing of the derailement.

You're cool, nice quoting me as I edit it. I don't see why you find it appropriate to post here if you have nothing better to do than troll. And to think, you're an admin.

Your first post was unnecessary, you could simply have sat back and saw where this thread was going, but rather you decided to be a gigantic faggot and begin a meaningless flamewar, derailing a potential topic- meanwhile, if I remember right, there's a lot of bitching going on about how shitty OTF is because of the shit going on in it.

And I know you're going to say "this post is dumb XDD lulz!", so I'll simply comment on this now before I have to +1 again- it has potential and could have turned into something good. (And still can, if you and other idiots leave ASAP.)

All you're doing is adding even stupider comments to the OTF so when people are searching through posts they can see your idiotic attempt at trolling a topic.

I don't know if you think you're cool for being a gigantic asshat and attempting to troll a thread, but all you're doing is looking like a gigantic asshat.

I'd like to also state this isn't a derailing comment, as it's a fact you're an asshat- and please, don't comment anymore- I think this topic has had enough of your asshatery.

• Like 2
Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1079

Sorry that I happened to quote before I saw an edit. Shame on me.

But, really.. I'm trolling? Ok. You've obviously never met Dracula or other real trolls.

Although, obviously, it was my fault that you called my addition to the topic pointless when I did what you told me to do. Obviously, it was my fault that you went off-topic in your thread and began the derailment. Obviously, I'm the asshat who called your content dumb and meaningless to the majority. Obviously, I'm the one who continues to insist that Pres. and I are idiots. Obviously, I'm the one who has nothing better to do when you reply to everything I say. Guess what, tough guy? We're both to blame. You keep coming back at me and I keep going back at you.

Can we please end this? I've tried to do so twice.

Oh, and this thread still has potential. I'd prefer to take this to PMs if you really want to.

Reply to Thread