? servers

? players online

my babys mama

• Content Count:  2596

just what do you think you are doing here

gangs are not afraid of you so please don't act like they are

you afraid of da spidur gang, we take you plants down, no good harvest for you!

• Content Count:  1079

i don't even know why you continue to post

because you keep making yourself sound like a retard

Yeah, 'cause giving Jake an infraction for "spamming advertisements" when he said something as relevant (for this thread) as you is definitely not making you look like a retard. I mean, who's ever heard of CA's being able to discipline admins?

Also, I again post this, though it's for you this time, Mick.

mccain-hypocrisy.jpg

---

who do you think you arE?

I ask you the same question.

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  1842

Yeah, 'cause giving Jake an infraction for "spamming advertisements" when he said something as relevant (for this thread) as you is definitely not making you look like a retard. I mean, who's ever heard of CA's being able to discipline admins?

Also, I again post this, though it's for you this time, Mick.

random and totally unrealated picture

---

I ask you the same question.

avro im sorry to tell you this but NO 1 and i mean no 1 gives a shit about anything you type never have done never will do and this is because you are quite simply a special steve so please leave, gangs are not afraid of you.

also on the matter or ca's punishing sa's you have no idea so please stay out of it, it has nothing to do with you also i have been here for a whole lot longer than you and have more experience of this community so you quite clearly are bad man

btw im FARMER MICK head of agricultural decisions

Edited by Farmer Mick

• Content Count:  2596

avro im sorry to tell you this but NO 1 and i mean no 1 gives a shit about anything you type never have done never will do and this is because you are quite simply a special steve so please leave, gangs are not afraid of you.

also on the matter or ca's punishing sa's you have no idea so please stay out of it, it has nothing to do with you also i have been here for a whole lot longer than you and have more experience of this community so you quite clearly are bad man

trolololololololol

You obviously give a shit about what I write, otherwise you wouldn't bother to reply. I mean, if you didn't care, why would you feel the need to bash me?

Joining date also has nothing to do with someone's authority or intelligence. After all, if it did, how did TCP join this community after you and still manage to obtain BD status whilst you yourself are still a CA? Moreover, there are several people in this community who joined before you who have significantly more intelligence than you. Example? The fact that none of the higher-ups have ever had your gall and poor punctuation skills to even post in this thread (let alone the many others) in order to insult other community members.

And until a higher-up tells us otherwise, your infraction to Jake was done in entertainment for yourself and your clique, not for proper disciplinary reasons. If CAs aren't allowed to hand out punishment, then why are you? Are you some special case in the system that's allowed to do nearly anything you please?

You, sir, are suffering a severe case of hubris.

• Like 1
Edited by Chêvouÿx
Fixed typo

• Content Count:  1842

You obviously give a shit about what I write, otherwise you wouldn't bother to reply. I mean, if you didn't care, why would you feel the need to bash me?

Joining date also has nothing to do with someone's authority or intelligence. After all, if it did, how did TCP join this community after you and still manage to obtain BD status whilst you yourself are still a CA? Moreover, there are several people in this community who joined before you who have significantly more intelligence than you. Example? The fact that none of the higher-ups have ever had your gall and poor punctuation skills to even post in this thread (let alone the many others) in order to insult other community members.

And until a higher-up tells us otherwise, your infraction to Jake was done in entertainment for yourself and your clique, not for proper disciplinary reasons. If CAs aren't allowed to hand out punishment, then why are you? Are you some special case in the system that's allowed to do nearly anything you please?

You, sir, are suffering a severe case of hubris.

bro have you seen this wizard??

avrowizard.jpg

so you can go ahead and put your 5mm away now

• Like 2
Edited by Farmer Mick

• Content Count:  11501

Tbh SG's agricultural department is a force to be reckoned with, even if one is a wizard. Just saying.

avrowizard.jpg

I saw him in Alien Swarm.

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  3343

avrowizard.jpg

I saw him playing L4D2 and Alien Swarm, he is pretty bad at both games but continues to invite me to his game. We must find and capture him.

But seriously:

your infraction to Jake was done in entertainment for yourself and your clique, not for proper disciplinary reasons. If CAs aren't allowed to hand out punishment, then why are you? Are you some special case in the system that's allowed to do nearly anything you please?

Why are you crying, infractions don't even do anything, and if I remember correctly SA's can hand them out too, I could be wrong, some dumb SA could have spammed infractions and got them taken away, but regardless why are you complaining.

• Like 2
Edited by Psyche

bro have you seen this wizard?? ... so you can go ahead and put your 5mm away now

Brilliant response, Mick. I implore that you do the same.

---

Edit: I didn't know that I was crying or complaining. Pardon that text doesn't display emotion. Nonetheless, I do find it ironic that it's okay to hand out forum infractions without justification when Mick (or, for that matter, other CAs) does so, but when SAs or below do that, it's a big deal and is listed as "spamming infractions".

Edited by Chêvouÿx

Reply to Thread