? servers

? players online

Eurogamer Expo London 2010

• Content Count:  6712

Maybe, maybe not. Even though it's right here in London I'm not really one for gamer events as it's always seemed a bit too nerdy..as well as being too lazy to bother going.

• Content Count:  3380

Maybe, maybe not. Even though it's right here in London I'm not really one for gamer events as it's always seemed a bit too nerdy..as well as being too lazy to bother going.

Cmon, whats nerdy about the Cool Mango m00se Kid going to a video game expo?...

Cmon, whats nerdy about the Cool Mango m00se Kid going to a video game expo?...

I'm casual. All that cool kid, mango, moose stuff is the less serious side of me having a laugh. It's all a pile of nonsense that people on here are not afraid to have fun being part of. However it does get ruined when people who's natural maturity is that level...as they take it too far.

Then again, it's probably more because I can't be bothered to go than it being nerdy.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  975

Hotel booked and i have access for all 3 days. So yeah i shall be there.

Attended last year as well. Was a blast :p

Take some pictures and show us later please? PLEASE I'll give you an imaginary hug if you do, and cookies!

• Content Count:  6466

I'm casual. All that cool kid, mango, moose stuff is the less serious side of me having a laugh. It's all a pile of nonsense that people on here are not afraid to have fun being part of. However it does get ruined when people who's natural maturity is that level...as they take it too far.

Then again, it's probably more because I can't be bothered to go than it being nerdy.

I never saw expo's as nerdy, it's kind of like not wanting to go to Disney Land cause it has people dressed up in kid cartoons.

I never saw expo's as nerdy, it's kind of like not wanting to go to Disney Land cause it has people dressed up in kid cartoons.

I wouldn't go to Disney Land because the rides would be boring :thumb:

Reply to Thread