? servers

? players online

Post your stupid invention ideas.

• Content Count:  1735

back when i was 7 i always wanted a pen that writes for you lol, sat there in class thinking how easy it would be just sitting there and doing nothing

• Content Count:  931

we already have something for that, they're called women :rlol: :nuts:

mah invention would be a clone of myself so i don't have to do anything at all and can sleep all day :rlol:

Sleeping all day gets boring... And then you can't get to sleep at night so you go to bed at like 10am and then wake up at like 5pm and do it all over again. And then your day is wasted and you feel like a loser and really bored.

• Content Count:  4123

A car with a engine that runs on cow poop, they use it for batteries in third world countries so why not for a car but bigger, then you'd just need lots of cows.

• Content Count:  607

Automatic toilet flusher, just wave your hand infront of it and it flushes. Also stops bacteria transfer from your arse to the toilet handle and some one else getting your germs. Also they've recently made it and i own one automatic soap despenser.

btw they've made one of these automatic toilet flush, but only for the toilets in shopping centres so hopefully they'll make one for homes.

• Content Count:  1058

Automatic toilet flusher, just wave your hand infront of it and it flushes. Also stops bacteria transfer from your arse to the toilet handle and some one else getting your germs. Also they've recently made it and i own one automatic soap despenser.

btw they've made one of these automatic toilet flush, but only for the toilets in shopping centres so hopefully they'll make one for homes.

Dude. You fucking wash your hands. Who cares if theres germs on it.

Reply to Thread